Monday, October 1, 2007

Titleless


I have spent countless minutes trying to come up with a title for this post... I have started typing this post at least 3 times but have always become discouraged by my lack of a catchy title. Then tonight, I keep having trouble with the spacing, deleting my pictures, so what you see is what you get. AAAAAAAAAARGH!

Here's what I want to share.

Ryan got his own exersaucer this past weekend, he's enjoying being upright. He absolutely adores his big sister, makes me wonder if my little brother ever looked at ME like that! Today Ryan had his 4 month check up, all's healthy and well with him! He's rolling over on a regular basis and even surprised the doctor by rolling over on the table while she tried to examine him.

Katie is back to her normal self, enjoying school and trying to do everything by herself (well except for her sleeping which she still prefers to have mommy or daddy around for.) I've finally gotten a few more pictures taken recently so enjoy - and do tell... what would you have titled this post?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, your little brother looked at you like that! Your little brother still looks at you like that unless you are beating him in the game of Life or Payday or...

I don't know what I would have named it. There was lots of stuff in it. I thought at first it was "All About Ryan" but it wasn't that either.

Kathy Eden said...

Great pictures Kristin! I had a twinge of "sadness" as I read about Ryan's 4 month check up. Sure wish Caleb was here for his 4 month check up! So then it just "donned" on me that they are the same age...sweet! :o)
Have no clue as for a title maybe..."Catch All"

christa said...

How about "Sit, Roll, Sleep...and other neat tricks my kids can do"
Looking forward to a visit to the Gonzalez house from the Palmer gang...CALL ME!