
I hadn't intended to dress Katie up for Halloween this year, not because I have a problem with Halloween or dressing up, I just figured Katie wouldn't be aware and so we'd keep it easy. Earlier today while we were out for a walk someone asked what the kids were dressing up as... later when we got home Katie said, "What am I dressing up as?" so I quickly found the lion costume we had gotten for Katie last year - thankfully I had remembered correctly that it was on the big side last year and therefore would work this year too! The one problem is that I bought it in Virginia where it's a bit cooler in October so the costume is a bit thick for Florida! Katie put it on, posed for a picture or two and now refuses to take the costume off even though she's sweating underneath - oh well - at least she's a happy little lion!
2 comments:
How adorable!
Wow, another little lion! Kind of funny that Katie was a lion, Ian was a lion and Emily was a lion. Must be the year of the lion...do we all need to consult one another next year before choosing a costume! :)
Post a Comment