Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Answer Is...

In a previous post I mentioned that Katie was saying, "I have another question." Well, all of sudden she has started saying, "I have another answer." Obviously, I ask ,"What is the answer?" She's really coming up with great answers! Here are a few examples:
The Answer Is:
1. I'm going to school, that's the answer.
2. It's time to go to bed, I'm tired.
3. We're going to eat breakfast and then go to church.
4. I love you.

The other big thing that Katie is up to is singing the songs she has learned at school. The songs we hear the most right now are:

1. Zippidee doo dah, zippidee-A, my oh my what a wonderful day, plenty of sunshine heading my way zippidee doo dah, zippidee-a. Mr. Bluebird's on my shoulder... it IS TRUTH, it's Actual, everything is satis-zippidee doo dah.... (keep this ring going for 3 or 4 times at least and don't forget the bouncing knees!)

2. He's my rock, my strength, my shield (something, something, something) in the (something) field. (This one is complete with fist on palm for emphasis)

3. Allelu, Allelu, Allelu, Alleluia, Praise Ye the Lord (Although Katie sings Alleluia everytime.)

1 comment:

Kathy Eden said...

That's so sweet...enjoy these days...they go by way too fast!