Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Heard Around Our House

Here are some things that have been heard from Katie lately around our house:

1. It's okay Ryan, I'm right here... it's okay, I'm here baby boy. (This is as he's fussing.)
2. I went pee!!!!
3. No, That's MINE! (Can you tell we have a 2 year old?)
4. This is NOT fair.
5. I don't WANT to go to timeout.
6. I love you.
7. Jesus, my rock, my sword, my shield. (sung)
8. The driver on the bus says, "Moo Come Back" (sung - and yes I've tried to explain that it's Move On Back!)
9. I'll TRY it. I can TRY it.
10. I have to go away from you. I'm mad right now.
11. I'm not mad at you.
12. We can enjoy it.
13. Did Ryan come out of your tummy? Is he going to stay out? (She is hoping he will!)
14. Do I have bones? Do you have bones?
15. Daddy's home!!!!!
16. What are you doing? (This said as we're changing her diaper or something else equally as obvious!)
17. It's a love bug, a love bug! (High-pitched - totally girly-girl)
18. Can we do something?
19. Here's the deal.
20. Is the sun up yet?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did comment on this, but it's not here and my comment on the second article showed up, so my computer skills probably missed somehow. Those were my Top 20 things to hear around the house. Keep 'em coming!

Kathy Eden said...

Some of those comments have been heard around my house too. Don't you love it? Phoebe informed Randy & I Sat. that when she turns 16 she can do whatever she wants...please pray for her & us :o)

Katrina said...

Katie sure is a chatterbox isn't she! Wonder where she got that from? :) I can't wait until Ian starts talking more and saying cute stuff like that.