Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Sleepless Wonder

Katie's at it again. This 2 year old child has never been much for sleeping, she only recently started either sleeping through the night or only being up once for a short time. I guess we threw too many changes at her recently with a move, starting preschool, all on top of adding a baby brother... she is now up multiple times in the night AGAIN, and often not going right back to sleep. Thankfully, 3 month old Ryan has been only getting up once in the night. If anyone is interested in pulling an all-nighter you're welcome to come spend time with Katie!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Are you sure she's your daughter!? I've never met someone who naps/sleeps more than you! That is, if you're still like you were when we were roomies. :) At least Ryan is a good sleeper. I guess the Lord knew you couldn't handle two non-sleepers!

Kathy Eden said...

Praying that this "phase" passes soon!