Here we go! I'm finally entering the world of "blog". Hopefully this will help me better keep up with friends and family. We'll get started, hopefully, with a picture of the kids. Katie LOVES holding Ryan. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yea Kristin! It will be fun to keep in touch with what's going on in the Palmer household with your new blog!
I also think it's cool that I get to leave the very first comment :)
Hey sis! This should be a good way to stay updated.
love the idea of the blog to keep in touch with the family.. I can't wait till I am closer and actually come and visit the little ones and you two. Lee Anne
Hi Kristin! You'll get "hooked" on blogging in no time. It's such an easy way to keep everyone up to date on what's going on in your life. Welcome to "Blog land!"
Kristin,
Your children are beautiful! I am so glad that you are all doing well! Miss you!
Holli
Post a Comment