Saturday, September 22, 2007

Did You See That?

Last night our family journeyed out to the Oviedo Marketplace Mall for dinner at Chick-Fil-A. We had just finished eating when another family sat down at the table behind Katie and Sean. Well I noticed immediately that the guy's pants and shirt didn't quite meet up and he was showing some crack... about the time I noticed it Katie turned around, waiting for Sean to get her out of the seat and it obviously caught her attention, she was riveted, staring (in shock maybe?!) As Sean picked her up she said to him, "Daddy, did you SEE that?" Thankfully she didn't point or refer to it any further. We had to hold in our laughter until we were further away.

While we were walking through the rest of the mall it rained, hard. As we were leaving we were blessed to see the most beautiful rainbow I have seen in a long time, maybe ever. I know it was Katie's first real rainbow... it was so clear you could see every color. Thank you God for showing us the rainbow.

1 comment:

Kathy Eden said...

That's good that she restrained herself from commenting further...Phoebe would have said much more than that...and it would have been really "loud."
That's awesome about the rainbow!