
As Sean was getting ready to go to work we were talking about the day, Katie walked in at the end of the conversation.
Mommy: "I plan to stay around here today. But if the kids drive me bonkers I may take them out somewhere."
Katie: "Mommy, I want to go bonkers. Can I?"
Yikes, what a beginning!
7 comments:
love that you are doing this! Go Kristin!
What a cute picture!!! So, did you go to bonkers today mommy?
That's hilarious!!! Hope you didn't go bonkers!
I'm not certain, but I think bonkers is somewhere near Asheville. ;-)
Okay, I'll try my first comment to a Blog. I want some more cute pictures and stories. CarolinaGram
This is a really cute idea. Hope you can find the time to keep up with it. I hear blogs can be to much at times, and they find themselves in the bloggers unknown forgotten world. So Good Luck and Cute Idea. I love the Bonkers from Katie, thats super cute...
This is downright hilarious--well, for the readers anyways. And let's hope for you too, by now :)
btw, I must have failed to save your e-mail address yesterday. Will have to try again next time.
Post a Comment