Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Crazy October Ending

Here it is, November 1st. I can't believe that October is already gone. This past little bit has been harried and hectic but here's a rundown of events:
- I finally listened to a couple of my friends and tried Facebook. It's been fun, but how to juggle my blog and facebook - I will try! However if you don't here from me here, I'd encourage you to check there!
- Sunday - We went to church at Community Bible Church and had a relaxing Sunday afternoon... I had every intention of catching up with my blog on Monday....
- Monday - Katie went to school and Ryan caught a tummy bug and was having issues out both ends.
- Tuesday - Katie went to school, my mom and dad started driving from NC to VA, Ryan was still sick. We had spaghetti for dinner and as of now NEVER want to see spaghetti again... Sean and I both caught Ryans bug.
- Wednesday morning my parents arrived - God's provision all the way - Sean and I were both way sick, Ryan was hanging in but still not himself... G'ma and G'pa took Katie to school where she had a program - singing and dressing up in her princess costume. They picked her up from school and took her to lunch. I started feeling better, Sean did not.
- Wednesday evening I took Ryan to a walk-in clinic because he had kept nothing down since Sunday night... I guess, thankfully, he is still nursing some and that sustained him and kept him from getting dehydrated.
- Thursday Sean was still ill but the rest of us were feeling better. We all (except Sean) went to Cox Farms for a fun-filled day of pumpkins, hayrides, apple cider, and slides!
- Friday morning my dad woke up sick. Sean was feeling some better so he, my mom and I took Katie to gymnastics, by the time we got home my mom was feeling sick too. They laid around and slept the rest of the day. Sean and I took the kids out for an early dinner and then to the Fair Oaks Mall for trick or treating.
- Saturday morning - FINALLY, everyone is feeling well (we're still monitoring Katie as she's the only one who didn't appear to feel the affects of this one!) My folks headed home and we're scrubbing everything down...
Pictures will follow in the next post - I hope!
Please, let November be a bit calmer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So . . . . Kristin wants to be a "calmer" Palmer???

Anonymous said...

"Despite being sick, we had a wonderful visit with all of you. I really enjoyed the farm," said Carolina Gram.