Sunday, November 30, 2008
Togetherness
Lately my kids have become two of a kind. Ryan adores Katie and wants to be just like his big sister. We can't hand ANYTHING to Katie without also giving something to Ryan. They chase each other, they sit together, they clean-up together, the latest trend in our house is the kids doing everything together, or at least trying. The other day they both took naps, this is rare for Katie, she was sick with a cold. I had to get a picture when I saw them together again.
Yes, I'm a sucker mom. Never meant to be, and in my defense they are organic and only natural sugars... see how happy it makes them?! Notice, they are sitting together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's very cute.
That is awesome and precious!!!
Togetherness - how wonderful. Just like my 2 kids used to be!! And the best is YET to come!! You can only imagine...............
If you think these are cute and awesome, you should see the Christmas card!! WOW!!
Post a Comment