Thursday, November 20, 2008
Disappearing Act
This morning I was checking my e-mail and the kids were playing behind me. After a bit Ryan climbed up on the bench by the window and had a poop (this is his common place so I didn't think anything of it.) It was stinky and so I finished what I was doing and picked him up teasing him, "Common Stinky, let's go get you changed." I noticed that his jammies were a bit damp but figured it was drool from running around with Katie. I laid him down, unzipped his jammies and discovered NO DIAPER. My first thought was, "Where is his diaper!" and as I pulled his leg out, in the bottom of the right leg was his diaper... not sure how he managed that. I turned my attention to his bottom and his left leg and my immediate reaction was, "Oh Crap!" Because there in the left leg and all over his leg and bottom was poop... I dumped him in the tub and cleaned him up, rinsed the stuff and got it into the washing machine. So much for a peaceful start to the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Carolina Gram says even a grandma would have been frustrated with that little mess! I can only imagine!
EEEk! You've gotta love being a mom.
Post a Comment