Friday, October 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Okay, I'll play too! My friend Michele "tagged" me Friday on her blog so now I get to share 7 things with you that you previously didn't know. I'm such an open book that I am pretty sure that at least someone will know everything but maybe I still have a few surprises! Here goes...

1. I can touch my foot to my forehead.

2. I have to sleep with my body covered with at least a sheet - my feet can be out but from my knees to my waist has to be covered and my hands go under the pillow or I just can't sleep.

3. I don't always get the kids laundry folded - all those little pieces, it's many times easier just to pull it out of the laundry basket and have them wear it again.

4. I HATE folding the fitted sheet of a set. I have seen "tricks" for doing it but can never keep them straight and so my fitted sheets are always a mess... therefore I will often wash a set of sheets and keep putting them right back on the bed just to avoid folding them.

5. When I was 4 or 5 years old I was one of 4 little girls chosen to be a Bon-Bon in The Nutcracker Ballet, annually performed by the Fletcher School of Dance in Asheville, NC. I had to learn to do a cartwheel in order to fulfill this role and so my dad spent HOURS with me in the living room practicing. I finally did it!

6. To this day I still don't know how to shape/pluck my own eyebrows. Somehow I missed that phase as a preteen/teenager and now I'm totally intimidated by it so I wait until someone doing my hair mentions my eyebrows and then pay to have them threaded or waxed.

7. I was originally a music minor in college, took piano and organ lessons but then switched to communications.

Okay, hopefully someone learned something, maybe! Katrina - consider yourself tagged.

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Ok, I'll play too. Thanks for sharing all the fun Kristin trivia. #3 doesn't surprise me...I did spend a year as your roommate ;) I do the same thing sometime...it's so much easier isn't it!

Kara said...

Why I am surprised that we have so much in common?? :)

I am having missues....

we4ramseys said...

That's great. I did learn some things. I'm with you on the laundry thing. But, instead of a laundry basket we normally have the laundry in a giant heap on my bedroom floor.

Adams Clan said...

I am all about not folding the fitted sheet. I can NEVER get it right either. We have two sets of good sheets. I take one off the bed to wash, put the other on then wash the old one about a week later when I am ready to switch again! I hate Laundry!!! With 7 people in our house sheets are not a priority. I also hand out clothes from the clean basket, why waste time putting it away? ;-)