Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Still Alive!

We are out of corporate housing! We are almost out of boxes! I found the camera! We are finding out way around more easily now and enjoyed cooler weather (until this week when it's gone back up to 80 or so!). The kids love their new rooms and especially the large balcony we have. Here are a few pictures of the kids, if anyone is still checking this blog. :-) The first is from corporate housing when Katie was doing "a project". Next we have the kids on the balcony. In the third, notice Ryan's haircut and finally we have Fire-girl Katie as she goes down the poll, this was after a visit from the Fairfax County Fire Department to her preschool.

2 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

Glad to know that you're still alive :o) Isn't moving fun? :o) It looks like the kids are adjusting just fine. Nice balcony!

we4ramseys said...

When I read fire-girl Katie I was expecting her halloween costume, which would have been unusual for a little girl. Evan is going to be a fireman for halloween. Maybe next week the kids can dress up together.