Today we finally all made it up north! Sean, the kids, and I had all made it, along with Max and Trixie (our cats) on Monday afternoon. Unfortunately, kitten, Katie's beloved stuffed animal decided to have an adventure of her own (she stayed behind at a hotel in NC) and just arrived today! So now we're all here.
Sean has put in 2 full days in the office, Katie visited her new preschool and is ready to start on Monday. Ryan has sprouted his 2 top molars and I am maintaining some semblance of sanity. Sean takes the Metro to work and so Friday I took the kids during the day to show them how daddy gets to work. They really enjoyed the ride. Today we signed up for our new apartment home, had lunch at Chili's and then enjoyed the fresh fall air at a nearby park.
Anyway, I just didn't want everyone thinking we'd dropped off the face of the earth. Hopefully my next post will even be able to add some more pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wooha, sounds good although the adventure of Katie's stuffed animal must have been scary at first. Glad to hear it returned to its rightful owner :)
Interesting to hear it feels like Fall up there. If nothing else indicates that you're living in a different area, I'm sure that'll do it. While up there the Fall has started, here the Summer is about to arrive.
Congrats with the new apartment home. You guys are making quick progress.
Good luck with the rest of the process!
Carolina Gram says, We were so happy to hear that Kitty arrived safely. Hope Katie's first day at her new school was great. Enjoy the process as you make the progress!
Glad to hear that you made it safely & sounds like you're settling in quickly.
Great to hear you are there safe and sound:) I would love to stay in touch Kristin and so regret we never got together before you left!
Glad to hear you all made it safely. Bummed we won't get to see you at Christmas though...Hope you get settled in and and enjoy your new life in the DC area.
I hope all is still going well in ole' Virginie. Andrew spotted a liscense plate from Virginia the other day and Sam added..."thats where Katie lives now" Don't know if he really gets it though. Miss you! Can't wait to see more pictures (of fall maybe?)
Whooohooo!! I am glad to hear you're doing well. We still don't have a computer but I have been getting to the library so I will check up on you all! I miss you!!
Isn't fall fantastic?
I'm glad you guys are here! Happy unpacking.
Post a Comment