Friday, December 21, 2007

On the Move

Well, Ryan isn't officially crawling - he's not on all fours - but he is pulling himself using his arms and his head is up so he's pretty darn mobile! On top of that he's pulling himself around with a purpose. The boy is on a mission to attack the Christmas presents under the tree. He makes a beeline for that area of the room the second we set him down! So far he's only opened up one gift that I have to rewrap, but I'm sure glad that Christmas is only a few more days away!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go, Ryan, go! He may as well enjoy the only Christmas he's old enough to get away with opening all the gifts under the tree. Merry Christmas to you and all your readers!

Anonymous said...

I meant young enough, oh well you'll understand.

Anonymous said...

Hey Carolina Gram. Is Carolina Gramp old enough to open all his gifts under the tree?

Kathy Eden said...

Only with supervision :o)
Kristin...I can't wait for the Christmas play by play. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

And Ol Carolina Gramp needs LOTS of supervision!!!

Kristin said...

Yep - Ryan and Carolina Gramp are two peas in a pod! Anyone want to sign up to supervise a playdate?! I'm working on a Christmas post - it's just slow in coming - sorry!

Anonymous said...

Don't be sorry!