Friday, December 28, 2007

Carolina Cheerleader

Okay Carolina Grandma this one is especially for you!
One of Katie's favorite gifts was a new Carolina Cheerleader outfit. She opened it, said, "Yeah, Carolina!! I'm ready to get dressed now." and promptly put on this outfit before opening any more gifts! We were happy to celebrate another win last night!

Go Tarheels!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Katie takes after me. When I was a little girl I thought the benediction was, "The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make His face shine upon you and give you His peas!" Made sense to me; bread was covered in the Lord's prayer and veggies in the benediction! She's such a sweet girl and makes Carolina Gramma so happy! Love you all!

Kathy Eden said...

I'm sure that made Grandma very happy. Which reminds me...Phoebe is wearing her Christmas present today & I need to take a picture of it & send it to your mom.

Kristin said...

I think that Carolina Gram's comment really should have been under the previous post... the connection is in the peas! Although I suppose they do both look good in Carolina Blue too!