Thursday, May 29, 2008

Having Fun!

The kids have moments now where they have so much fun playing together and I enjoy this precious time. I love seeing them so close, sitting together playing. Mommy just can't help but get in on some of the action, isn't it fun to build, explore, imagine and laugh? Here are a few of the indoor things we've been up to:

Ryan tackles Katie and she giggles while gently pushing him away.

Katie builds a tower for "bulldozer buddy" to knock down.

Katie sings the ABC Song while running back and forth with Ryan trying to keep up, laughing and squealing as they go.

Katie and mommy teach Ryan animal sounds, he's great at "mooooo" and grins at us with the others!

The three of us have a tea party.

Katie plays DVD Bingo (she can keep up with 2 different cards at once and still manages to look over MY shoulder too!)

We read books together.

Ryan pushes Katie on a riding toy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carolina Gram says, It sounds like they have a good time. Enjoy it when they let you join in the fun!That's pretty amazing that Katie can keep two Bingo Cards going at once. I'm impressed!

Katrina said...

Looks like they really enjoy eachother. I can't wait until my two little boys can play together like that!