Thursday, June 26, 2008

June Post




So I decided to take June off from the blog... well actually, it was decided for me when I realized today that the month is almost over... I wish I could say that I had great reasons for not blogging... but other than 2 young kids and trying to keep my sanity... just reading this post you should be able to tell that I am low on sleep and creativity at the moment! This will be it for June and hopefully I can start fresh in July and at least give weekly updates if not better! We are still here with a 3 year old who thinks she's 13 and a 13 month old who has the thickest gums or the slowest moving teeth!!!

3 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

{{{ Hugs }}} :o)

Katrina said...

The kids are getting so big!! Looks like they're enjoying their summer. Hope they don't wear you out too badly!!!

Anonymous said...

They look adorable though :)
And the boat trip looked nice as well. On another blog I read that Summer is for all kinds of things. But not for blogging. There might be some truth to it. I hope you guys are also enjoying the billion other things that are keeping you busy.