I know that no matter how much time I spend trying to format this page it will show up on the blog different... therefore I'm just going to see what happens and let you know what you should be seeing!
One picture is of Ryan during the first Magic-piston game of the series. He was cheering his team on, "Go Magic!" To bad he didn't look this happy for Games 2 and 4.
Another picture is Katie modeling a new dress she got for her birthday, notice it has Dora and three balloons - she loves that dress!
Finally there are some shots of Ryan, Katie, and mommy splashing in the pool.
Finally there are some shots of Ryan, Katie, and mommy splashing in the pool.
1 comment:
Cute pictures and cute kids! :) I have problems with the pictures and layout too...it just never does what I want...
Post a Comment