Monday, April 20, 2009

Getting Caught Up

Ryan really likes to "help" me at the computer these days and thus my posts have been VERY infrequent. I'm braving it at the moment, inspired by several dear friends who have returned to their neglected blogs as well.
Katie and Ryan in their new Easter clothes. Katie selected this dress herself, because it was pink and had flowers. This was one of the more simple dresses and also the least expensive. Katie explained that the fancy dresses were "too poofy". That's fine by me! This was a much more practical find!
This is one of my favorite pictures of Sean and Ryan. I came home and found Ryan asleep on his dad's lap.
The final two pictures are from our Saturday outing to Frying Pan Farm. We had a great time and the weather was beautiful! Ryan especially loved telling us what each animal says.



2 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

I personally prefer "poofy" dresses but I must admit that Katie did an excellent job picking out her dress! "Love" the picture of Ryan & Sean!

I remember those "helping" at the computer days. I have a feeling I'm getting ready to have a few more them very soon :o)

we4ramseys said...

I love the picture of Ryan asleep with Sean - sweet times. Happy belated Mother's Day, by the way.