Sunday, June 7, 2009

Still Moving

I know it's been awhile since the last post. This will be an update - words only. Hoping to get some pictures up tomorrow - but you know how things go.

Let's see - since mid-April....
Katie turned 4. Sean turned 38. Ryan turned 2. I did not have a birthday, but was celebrated because of Mother's Day!

Ryan spent an afternoon in the ER getting IV fluids while battling rotovirus. Sean had acute bronchitis. I had strep throat. Katie "only" had a 12 hour fever. At the moment we all appear to be enjoying renewed health!

We closed on a new townhome-condo. The sellers had to lease back so we'll be moving in around the 9th of July or so. This will be the last move we hope to do for at least the next ten years - maybe longer! Oh, I hope!!

Katie had her last day of 3 year old preschool. They sure do end the school year early around here! They don't start until after Labor Day and to end before Memorial Day - yikes! Makes for a very long summer.

So that's it for now... pictures coming soon!

No comments: