Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Quick Pics

The kids love Max. He must enjoy them too, he's always coming back for more "loving".
(Yes, Ryan is petting Katie)
Ryan, not a baby anymore. Here he models his hand-me-down Carolina shirt.
I remember when Katie wore this.

It's all about Love! Katie was heading to a Valentine's Party at school.




3 comments:

we4ramseys said...

K. Your kids are so great looking. I love to see them play together.

Anonymous said...

Man!! What a difference a couple of months make. The pics really support the difference I can hear in them on the phone. Hope we can get to see them around Easter break. Really LUV these guys!!!

......oh ya - - love their mom and dad, too!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

That Carolina shirt must have helped this weekend :) You're right, Ryan is not a baby anymore. He's becoming a fine young man!