Thursday, April 3, 2008

Where We've Been



I know, it's been awhile since the last post. After our wonderful visit with Barry and Mindy we celebrated Easter - He IS Risen!! and the next day my parents came for a visit from N.C..

Katie and Ryan loved playing with Grandma and Grandpa on our playground and exploring Florida. We went to Black Hammock and saw gators sunbathing in nature. We also went strawberry picking at Pappy's Patch.

This week has been used to try to get back to normal, whatever that may be... it's amazing to me how some days I just feel so overwhelmed when just the day before I felt like my "To Do" List was do-able. Today I just feel tired and ready for the weekend, it's almost here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carolina Gram says, "We sure enjoyed the kids, the strawberries, and seeing so much nature, thankfully from a distance. It was a wonderful week."

Kathy Eden said...

Sounds like it was a great visit!

Anonymous said...

It was nice to get to know Katie's and Ryan's grandparents. I hope they've had a good trip back home. We look forward to seeing them again.