Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Day at Sea World, Orlando

Yesterday we went to SeaWorld with some good friends of ours who were visiting from Virginia. We had a wonderful time. Katie really enjoyed the turtles, pelicans, Shamu, and splashing in the Happy Harbour with Barry (the only adult of our group willing to get wet - thanks for taking one for the team, Barry!). Ryan really liked being outside and watching the people, especially other children. He did get very relaxed during the Shamu show so I guess he enjoyed that too.












I guess you can tell it was a long day for the kids when you see this last picture where they are both sacked out!

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Sure wish we were down there to go to Sea World with you - I know Ian would love it!

Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. Sounds like you guys had fun. Enjoy the upcoming family visit!

Kathy Eden said...

Looks like you had a great time! Hope we can make it there someday.

Anonymous said...

Looks so fun. Pictures are incredible. I laugh about Berry and remember how funny he really is. Please say hello to him and his girl for me.