This is one of Katie's best friends, Sam. We've been getting them together almost weekly (except for a brief hiatus when Ryan was first born) since we moved back to Florida. The other day we were out and asked the kids to throw away our cups. Seeing them walking side by side each with a cup of coffee and a kitten, we just knew it was a great photo op! 
After lunch the kids were walking down the sidewalk and just naturally started holding hands... I know that Sam is quite a ladies man so I'm not getting too excited about the future, but they sure are cute huh?!
4 comments:
Cute pictures! Phoebe talked about "kissing" the other day & I told her we would have this conversation again when she was 18 :o)...she said, "No, 90"...I'm perfectly ok with that! :o)
These pictures are too cute for words. It's nice to see them--the kids--getting along so well. They, the kids and the pictures, are a great source of happiness, aren't they? :)
Carolina Gran said they are cute kids. We enjoyed seeing them together.
What cute pictures! From what I've heard my little nephew Sam just loves the ladies, and those pictures are proof. Kiddos are so adorable at that age.
Post a Comment