A place to share our family outings, adventures, and everyday living.
Monday, January 7, 2008
This Past Weekend
These are a couple of my favorite moments from this past weekend. Katie and Ryan enjoying each other, (Can you tell how much he LOVES his big sister?) and Katie reading books to her daddy... such special times! She had it almost word for word too!
I just visited your blog and it's awesome, P'Kik. :-) I have to admit that seeing pictures makes me miss Katie a lot! She grew up quite "a lot" since I saw her. Pictures are really cool and I'm sure she will be such a clever girl (like her mom's sister, hehehe, Can I have s share at this part?) Ryan looks really good too. Wish to see him one day!
It was my birthday yesterday, can you guess that I am so old as 24!?! hehe. Seeing young kids of yours do highlight me about time and cheer me up with new excitement of yours. Cool.
4 comments:
Precious pictures!!!
I just visited your blog and it's awesome, P'Kik. :-) I have to admit that seeing pictures makes me miss Katie a lot! She grew up quite "a lot" since I saw her. Pictures are really cool and I'm sure she will be such a clever girl (like her mom's sister, hehehe, Can I have s share at this part?) Ryan looks really good too. Wish to see him one day!
It was my birthday yesterday, can you guess that I am so old as 24!?! hehe. Seeing young kids of yours do highlight me about time and cheer me up with new excitement of yours. Cool.
Wonderful job mom.
Fantastic pictures! It helps to keep the memories when you get such great shots.
Bow, I can't believe you are 24! Hope you had a wonderful day.
That's so cute how much they love each other! I can't wait until my new little guy is born so that Ian will have a little brother to love on too.
Post a Comment