Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ryan's 6 Months Old!

Today was Ryan's 6 month appointment. I can't believe he's already half a year old. My baby is getting too big, too fast. He weighed in at 16 pounds 2 ounces (40th percentile) and is a long 27 1/4 inches long (75th percentile). He flirted with the doctor and nurse, rolled over on the examining table, and had 3 more shots (ouch!). He's still not crawling but he's moving himself around within a few feet, turning to face whatever interests him - yikes! Should make Christmas and decorating that much more interesting this year!

2 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

He's such a cutie pie! Glad to hear he is growing well! I'm also glad to know that Caleb is growing well because he has the same stats as Ryan at the same age. You are so blessed to see him grow every day. I'm counting down the days until I get to hold Caleb again...14 days!

Anonymous said...

That is a really cute picture of a delightful little boy! Such a charmer!