Thursday, January 8, 2009
Revisiting Christmas
Okay, so I got a little bit behind with the blog. I've gotten into Facebooking and so I just seem to post everything there. The blog takes longer and I also find myself overthinking every word of a post. Don't wanna get too whiny or whatever... plus after reading so many wonderful blogs I feel a bit intimidated that my posts aren't nearly as entertaining or interesting. However, I know I have a few friends/family members who check here for pictures of the kids, so without further ado, here are some Christmas time pictures.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yea! So glad to seem some new pictures of the kids. I know I'm one of those people that always checks your blog for updated. I haven't entered the world of Facebook - I'm too afraid I would be come obsessed and spend way too much time there. Anyway, the kids are getting so big - looks like they had a wonderful Christmas. Love the picture of them with their cousins. I can't believe how big they are getting either! I remember when Cory came to my house and introduced himself as Steve from Blues Clues.
I 'specially love the picture of Katie-Bug helping her grandma making the deeelicious cranberry relish for the turkey dinner. Of course it was a special blessing to have all the grandkids here during the Holidays. Thanks to Krisin and Sean for the extra effort to make it possible!! Love ya.
Oops!! Me bad!! That's
KrisTin and Sean!! Nothing like fat fingers to go with the teflon brain!! Should learn to "preview" before "publishing"!!
It's good to see the kids are doing well and that you had a good time with Christmas! Thanks also for posting on the blog. I realize many people are Facebooking these days. I have been able to hold off on it but am not sure for how long. I do like the blogs--to write and to read--so please keep the posts coming :) Say hi to the kids and their Daddy!
Post a Comment